Sunday, January 3, 2021

Greece’s Courage in World War II Helped Defeat the Nazis..Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together...





Charles Actors, Classes Of Style, Good Tastes: Coins Tossed, Cards Flying, Bloody Blue Dreams.Birthday Song And Dances, Birds And Bees, Faces Of Rats, Racers Hares.Angels to fall, earth angels to get back up. 
   "Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday. Greece’s Courage in World War II Helped Defeat the Nazis..Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together...



Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, shooting stars in the sky, hopes, wishes, dreams in works, be the one, just like me, to stand out.  I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. Simple, right? Choose Your Own Happiness.The little things that matter the most "Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Greece’s Courage in World War II Helped Defeat the Nazis..Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together...




Why blend in, when you were born to shine, like diamonds in the sky. STAY STRONG SOLDIER..WE AIN'T EVEN STARTED YET, IT'S GONNA GET A LOT MESSIER BEFORE IT GETS GOOD.

Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Greece’s Courage in World War II Helped Defeat the Nazis..Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together...


  Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the World Einstein.USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service.  I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. Simple, right? Choose Your Own Happiness.The little things that matter the most "




 Live large, laugh often, love in the moment, wits, charms,graces, lucky breaks, dances in the rain.Some more things to share, rights to reasons.Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.


  I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. 

Live and learn, live and grow, live and expand, moving forward, battles and wars, won. 🐶American Birds, 🐧🐧Talks To Hands,🐶 🐾 🐶.Dreams In Light Of Day, Faces In Mirrors. Role Models: Peter Pan, Sonny And Starr Bright, Mothers To Moms, Rites To Balls.


Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:

No comments:

Post a Comment