Monday, June 6, 2022

My Brother's Keeper:Wise of those who know how to have a good conversation with me, answer, and ways I will always show you..

 I CALLED THEM AND AFTER A LONG wait, 4 years later. Houses to sell, will not close, without, UCC transfer forms. On Accounts that have been terminated. Assholes on the roof, no contract in place, 8 weeks, for for out of backside, Spruce Power,937TH ATTEMPT: My Brother's Keeper:Wise of those who know how to have a good conversation with me, answer, and ways I will always show you..

Dysfunctionally Everafter,I just realized that I’ve seen you. You haven’t seen me. I need to rectify that. Love the shot, chick in the woods, with a rabbit tale in hand. Here is what she has to say...

In honor of those who have served, thank you for your sacrifices and for protecting our freedoms!
No photo description available.

Some people will just check up on you to see if you have failed yet. Nope, still winning, Fuckers!'Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a blunt’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up. 

In honor of those who have served, thank you for your sacrifices and for protecting our freedoms!
No photo description available.

Temecula Valley Home Team,I just realized that I’ve seen you. You haven’t seen me. I need to rectify that. Love the shot, chick in the woods, with a rabbit tale in hand. Here is what she has to say...

 W E I R D, are words for rich and young at heart...So, going to the beach to work on your tan. My thoughts, “You already have a nice tan. Any tan lines?” Are you kidding, most of the time, have day clothes on, have a bag of suits that I carry, and have not put one on for years. I never go, into the water, at the most, will walk up to top of feet in water. It is always cold, and I am never that hot, to need to cool off. 

 
I am simple, I like alone, have been alone since my dad died, he was my last roommate. Have to paint the house, inside and out, trimmed the trees and bushes yesterday, what a load of shit, that was. Got the weeds out of the cracks, blasted the dirt out with water, hopping they wont come back.


I just realized that I’ve seen you. You haven’t seen me. I need to rectify that. Love the shot, chick in the woods, with a rabbit tale in hand. Here is what she has to say...Happy Veterans Day! In honor of those who have served, thank you for your sacrifices and for protecting our freedoms!


I can’t invite you to my place. Too many questioning eyes. I work outside too. Give me options. 
Options to visit, makes me wonder, are you the one man , that has a dead dog to bury, rites to stand, to face the music. Steps to take, ways to walk on broken shells, eggs that were not right.

Will Take that to the bank, looking for an attorney to talk the shit, to make them pay, have had so many health issues to address, behind those assholes and dicks. Doing the leg work now. Can you hear me now?Happy Veterans Day!
In honor of those who have served, thank you for your sacrifices and for protecting our freedoms!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!Haters, Lovers, Horse And Pony Shows, Men And Mice,Hades and Persephone..My Future in the Media World:

 My Brother's Keeper:Wise of those who know how to have a good conversation with me, answer, and ways I will always show you..American birds, eagles to fly, songs on the mountain tops, birds to rise, birds to fly far in the skies, food to eat, games to eat. Charles R Jarrot & Associates: 6600 Topanga Canyon Blvd, Canoga Park, CA 91303-(818) 715-9800 Donkeys and Dogs, Dicks And Tricks, Window Open.Examples of Abusive Return Preparer Investigations - Fiscal .

May be an image of 9 people

Looking For A Simple Or Complex Layout? We Can Help.

We Can Take Care Of All Your Proofreading & Editing Needs.
Keep All Rights & Royalties. Self-Publishing and Printing Company | Palmetto Publishing. The Highest Quality Designs in Publishing. Autobiographies/Memoirs. Spiritual/Religious.


No comments:

Post a Comment